FREE TICKETS ON EVENTBRITE: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The Festival will fill Main Street starting at Orange Avenue and heading east to Links Avenue. The high level of artistic quality, the accessibility of the free, outdoor festival and the diversity of art has led to the Festival of the Arts’ consecutive rankings among the top 100 art festivals in the nation, according to Sunshine Artist Magazine. Parking is free and pets on leashes are always welcomed. Proceeds from the Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts benefits the Downtown Sarasota Alliance.
For GPS use: 1718 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
My booth #100 is on Main Street near the intersection of S. Osprey Ave.
For more info visit the show website: Sarasota Festival of the Arts
Per the promoter, safety measures are in place for these socially-distanced, outdoor events:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve a free time slot on Eventbrite using the link above.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• I will request only one family or friend group in my booth at a time.
• Hand-washing and sanitizing stations will be provided.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Touch-less payment options are available